Today it is impossible to design and install an advanced control system without considering the communication network.
For effective and reliable modern communication solutions with the special needs of the industry – C‐Vision is the right partner for you.
C‐Vision has extensive experience in designing and installing industrial network systems with special requirements for production facilities of various sizes,
and even entire factories. From the designing stages through supplying active hardware by Hirschmann and Tofino, installation, and network security design.
C‐Vision's unique communications solutions include the following areas:
● Designing innovative network topologies with high availability.
● Monitoring real‐time communication networks.
● Network security in an industrial environment.
● Real‐time communication to connect controllers requiring extremely high speeds using Ethernet Powerlink, or
● Network security, Zone security, and Tofino equipment.
● Solutions for maintenance of remote systems with an emphasis on security and availability worldwide.
● Solutions for wireless (Wi‐Fi) and secured cellular.
● Converters of various types for an efficient connection of protocols and controllers from different vendors.
● OPC for data collection and SCADA systems for all types of controllers.
eWon - An innovative solution for remote maintenance (Tele‐service)
In the global and competitive world, customers carefully compare rates, response times, productivity and require the highest level of service.
Machine builders and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are faced each day with a difficult challenge:
how to offer the best service and the best qualified staff while keeping the costs at acceptable limits.
With the eWon industrial routers and Talk2M service, machine builders and OEMs have a simple and fast solution for remote access,
a solution that allows them to take advantage of the global availability of the internet while ensuring network security and without special or
complex settings in the customer's IT infrastructure.